Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a safe, non-invasive and effective way to:
- Erase Fine Lines
- Reduce Deeper Wrinkles
- Eliminate or Reduce Puffiness of the face and around the eyes
- Lift sagging skin, drooping eyelids and jowls
- Improve muscle tone and elasticity
- Increase collagen production
- Reduce enlarged pores
- Increase circulation to improve facial complexion
- Eliminate or reduce age spots and discolorations
- Reduce the effects of stress that are evident on the face
Acupuncture facial rejuvenation is meant to correct the appearance of the face as well as the body's imbalances that result in aging on the face. So, a treatment plan is established based on individual needs.
Needles are inserted into various Acupuncture points on the body. In addition, fine needles are inserted directly into wrinkles and various points on the face. The entire procedure takes approximately 30 minutes. The needles are then retained for an additional 30 minutes. Most patients find this relaxing and take a nap during this time.
The course of treatment includes a total of 10 treatments, having 1-2 treatments per week.
1 Treatment per month thereafter is recommended to maintain the results achieved.